Nutritional consultants are spreading the word that garlic at an age is good for us and the older it gets it may be even better. Sprouted garlic has nearly twice as much antioxidants as unsprouted. So let the sprouting begin.
This finding says that sprouted garlic has great health benefits. I like to roast mine in the oven, when I have the oven on for something else. In about 20 minutes you have a great toast garlic, that can be a spread for some Bizzy Lizzy Flourless Bread. Or how about on a baked potato or an addition to some amazing corn salsa.
Recipe from ALLRECIPES.com
• 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
• 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1 teaspoon honey
• salt and black pepper to taste
I ADD AT LEAST ONE CLOVE OF ROASTED GARLIC....Sheila Rae